Paytrail supports all relevant Finnish payment methods, which are currently Aktia, Ålandsbanken, American Express (through Nets), Collector, Collector Bank, Danskebank, Diners Club, Diners Club (through Nets), Handelsbanken, JCB, Jousto, Klarna-account, Klarna-invoice, Maestro (through Nets), Mastercard, Mastercard (through Nets), Nordea, Oma Säästöpankki, Osuuspankki, POP-Pankki, Paypal, S-Pankki, Säästöpankki, Visa, Visa (through Nets).
The module supports payment method choosing on Paytrail’s own page (free service from Paytrail) and normal displaying of provided payment options directly at checkout. For this, Paytrail charges extra, currently 19 €/month + 149 € setup fee. However, I got a promise from Paytrail that setup fee will be waived if you use this module! Better seal the deal by putting me as your referrer, see below. The module does not currently support the free “embedded” payment method choosing.
To get started
- Open an account with Paytrail (English form, Finnish form), please use my “partner id” 239200 as I can then get some precious moneys from Paytrail as a referral bonus…
- If you want to show payment options directly at your checkout, tell Paytrail that you want to pay more for skipping their payment page (“maksusivun ohitus” in Finnish).
- If you have any uncertainties regarding the account with Paytrail, you can contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +358 20 718 1824.
- Next, at the bottom of this page, fill in your email address and company business registration number (y-tunnus) and hit the submit button. You will get the module by email within the next working day. I will use your BR-number to get some support from Paytrail. This is why the module is free.
- When you get the module zip-file, follow instructions on the support-page.